Friday, May 22, 2009

A Year and a Month Later...



Sawyer is keeping us busier than ever! It blows my mind that only one year ago he was an immobile little bundle who never emptied my cupboards, tried to pull down the gate, or bumped his head. Here I am today with Cheerios covering my kitchen floor, and a baby covered in bruises and potential tooth damage... I hope I never forget to count my blessings. Sawyer came home from daycare 4 times in 3 weeks with big bruises on his head and one day he nearly bit through his lip. Steve had to take him to the dentist one day because he fell at home and jammed his teeth pretty good. Then he took him to the doctor two days later because he nearly bit through his lip! I really don't want to wish anything away when it comes to watching Sawyer grow up, but I hope he comes out of this clumsy stage soon! After the bruises at daycare from falling, Steve talked to the staff about making the place more toddler friendly. They have not made changes so we are looking for new daycare come Fall. Let me know if you hear of any good options!




Poor kiddo had the worst diaper rash ever! Needless to say, he spent a lot of time soaking and airing out. It made for a messy weekend...

Sawyer and Sydney are so fun to watch play together. They make the game of peek-a-boo hilarious! It will be such fun to watch these two grow up together.
Mohawk courtesy of Cassie

No comments: