Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Sawyer and Leila!

I took the day off to spend with the birthday boy. Tricia, Leila, Thea, Cassie, Sawyer and I had so much fun at the Children's Museum. I cannot wait to take him back again! It turned out to be just a perfect day all around.












Sawyer had so much fun in the grocery store I didn't think I would be able to convince him to move on! He finally did but with a little resistance. He actually walked over to the cart that was pulled out for him and pushed that baby in circle after circle through the grocery store.











I wish you all could have seen the puppet show Tricia and Leila put on. It was so entertaining Cassie and I were in tears with laughter.

Tricia: (The Giraffe) "What about you little boy? Is it your birthday? How old are you?"
Leila: (The Zebra) "Are you 1?" :pause: "Or maybe 2?"

No comments: