Friday, August 6, 2010

Vacation 2010

It has become very clear to me that I need a new camera. I am going to try to be really good and save my money and keep my eyes peeled for a great deal. You are all welcome to help me convince my husband that this is a good idea.  Thank goodness the Coobies are so generous to share their pictures from the trip!











Also lucky, the worst "Disaster" to document this year was when Sawyer locked himself in the bedroom.  Pop Pop came to the rescue and disassembled and reassembled 2 door knobs in the process of freeing him.  The whole time Sawyer was crying for Cassie... Not sure how I should feel about this other than lucky that Sawyer has so many people to love in his life.













Steve even enjoyed several spins around the lake on one of Randy's jet skis.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'm always happy to come to the rescue!