Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Life is full of Joy




The last week has been full of new discoveries with the little one. On Friday he rolled over from his stomach to his back without even realizing what he had done. He also let out a huge giggle while Steve brushed his hair and Erica and I crowded around him.

Here he is with Erica and Shelley, his honorary aunts.

Last night, he slept through the night from 11:00 to 5:30. When I heard him wiggling around I woke to notice the light coming in the window. I looked over and thanked him for letting me sleep all night he just gave me a huge grin. I could just burst with love for the little guy!



Has it really been only less than 3 months since Sawyer has rocked our world?

I can't believe how we love him more and more every day.





Until I get a big grin like this one and joy just fills me up.


No comments: