Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sawyer is 2 months old!



The last month has been amazing. Sawyer is just changing so fast. Just this morning as I was checking my email, Sawyer was playing on the floor and I could hear him squealing away. It has been so much fun to watch him start to smile and listen to him coo. He is really such a good, happy baby.





This is one of the first smiles I caught on camera. He was so full of grins that morning I was convinced that I could catch one. It was probably at about 5:00 AM, my new favorite time of the day! Daddy has no idea what he is missing.






Just look at that intensity! It is almost as if he is moving it with his mind...



I can't tell you how excited I was when I noticed him finally playing with his toys. I was in the shower and had him in the bouncy seat in the bathroom. Normally he would never last and inevitably would start to cry when I was about 1 minute into my shower. He was so quiet I almost started to worry. Then I stepped out to find him staring at the toy giraffe that was propped up on his hand! I procedeed to introduce him to about every toy in the house.




Some of the best moments happen when Sawyer is on the changing table. He loves to have his hair brushed and to have his diaper changed. This is when I first noticed him cooing. Now I just stand over him forever, hanging on his every "word."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog...it was so nice to see you this weekend, Sawyer is such a handsome little devil! :)